23 March 2010

Funny....

(This blog appears in my Friendster blog, tabula rasa undone ... my not so explored passion, more than two years ago.)


21 April 2007

Funny….

Filed under: justaboutanything — cristyjones @ 8:34 pm

I came across the lines of a song that goes something like this, "When the ones you shared your memories with don’t even remember your birthday….", it got me into thinking. Why? I went through this…once. And I’m still struck with something like pain deep in my gut even if it happened many months ago. I guess there’s just no replacing one’s closest friend - one’s bestfriend. I can also relate with yet another line of a song, "You don’t miss the water ’til the well runs dry…" Sure, that line is easy to understand but it’s got more meaning to me now. Whew! LIFE. And what’s even more inspiring is that I’d go through the same experience again - now I know I can. Sure, my life went akimbo once but I know that I’m good at surviving in limbo and I have just proven that to myself. LIFE is indeed beautiful … especially if we do not forget to bring our sunscreen! hehehehehe. Gotcha!!! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment