02 May 2010

Crazy Two Weeks (that are now done and over with)

Whew! The last two weeks may have been the craziest two weeks I've ever had! Imagine heading for school at 6:00 am from M-F (sometimes even at 5:50) and going home at around 5:45 pm? I have to ditch the van that the school provided since it leaves at 6:30 in the am and leaves school at 3:45 in the afternoon. There's just so much to do but I am thankful for it gave me my passion back - really! And oh, I said no to one job offer and said yes to another. So if the paperwork pushes through (local authorities need to approve my job appointment even if it is still in an international school), I'll be in PRC hopefully come August 2010). I am excited but I will elaborate on this later once I know for sure that I get my letter of invitation from the local authorities.

Missing my students is becoming more of a reality now that the school year is winding down. I always suck at goodbyes - always.

No comments:

Post a Comment